I’ve dropped a bunch of my subscription boxes, but this is one of the two I’m keeping for makeup since it tends to really knock it out of the park month after month. Benevolent Beauty Box is 100% cruelty free and does contain a fair amount of vegan products as well. December’s box arrived just this week, so I figured I’d get back on the bandwagon of posting this one too.
- Starlooks Perfecting Eye/Face Primer – .17 oz / $5.50 – (Trial size? I couldn’t find the volume on the Starlooks website) It’s a silicone based primer, so it goes on perfectly matte and velvety smooth. It’s tinted every so slightly violet, so it probably helps to brighten your face/eyes underneath makeup which isn’t necessarily a bad thing!
- Volante Radiant Youth Essential Oil – 10 mL / $35 – (Standard size, actual value) The base is primarily sesame seed oil followed by a “dry emollient” which makes it sink into your skin pretty quickly and not feel greasy. It’s definitely a light sort of oil and doesn’t feel greasy or oily at all once it’s on my skin. It claims to be a firming oil, but you know me and those crazy claims of skin magic – as long as it keeps my dry skin under control, I’m a happy camper.
- LARITZY Eye Pencil – .037 oz / $18 – (I couldn’t find this on their website, but the lip pencils cost the same) The color I received is “Gold” which is a perfect, spot on gold. It’s not a super heavily pigmented color, so it might work best over black to give your eyeliner a little oomph for the holidays. It does apply nice and evenly and isn’t too hard or too soft.
- Ardency Inn Modster Long Play Supercharged Lip Color – 3.5 g / $25 – (Standard size, actual value) The color is, “Black is Red” and when I first opened this I thought, eew, a brown lipstick? Then I swatched it on the back of my hand and got this gorgeous mulberry color! It’s absolutely perfect for this time of the year. The color payoff is huge and the formula is very moisturizing too.
- LARITZY Nue Palette – 1 palette / $48 – (Standard size, actual value – marked down to $36 on the LARITZY website) WOW. Okay, so this is a really great palette with a bunch of pretty matte and metallic neutrals. I haven’t had a chance to give this a try just yet, but the colors are so great and easy to use for everyday, I’m sure it won’t be long!
The total value this month comes to $131.50 which has to be one of the top few values for this box. This month was really huge! I will definitely be using everything and I LOVE that there was an eye palette included in this month’s box. The lipstick was probably the biggest surprise though since it’s such a rich color and doesn’t look at all what it looks like in the tube. The box costs $29.95 on a month-to-month basis, so the value here is well above the cost. Looking forward to next month!