February’s Benevolent Beauty Box did indeed arrive on time, but I got behind (again, I know, shocker). I always love the variety in this subscription – that they cover a wide variety of products in each box, despite being makeup/skincare only, not to mention that every product in the box is cruelty free or even completely vegan. Anyway, on to the contents of this box!
- Honey Belle Flora Rosewater Toner – 2 oz / $22 – (Product is full size) Only 5 ingredients and no alcohol make this a toner I can actually use! The scent is rosy but not overly floral since the rosewood tones it down and makes it a little musky. It dries up nicely matte with no grease or oil and feels really pleasant on the skin. I can’t wait to use this regularly!
- Jacq’s Nourishing Face Moisturizer – 2 oz / $28 – (Product is full size) I’m going to have to give this a cautious try since the third ingredient is coconut oil, and coconut oil is known to clog pores and cause acne. The scent is nice though – herbal and clean without being overpowering.
- Kismet Lovely Liquid Illuminator – .33 oz / $16 – (Product is full size) The color is “Rosy” and it’s a very sheer, pearlescent pink. It’s not one of those glitter bomb highlighters, it’s definitely a more subtle, pearly illuminator which I actually rather like. I’ll probably end up using this one which is great since I usually pass on illuminators/highlighters – they’re just not my thing.
- Vapour Aura Multi Use Blush – .24 oz / $36 – (Product is full size) The color is “Crush” which is described as a sheer, soft pink. I’m not too big on blushes since I have pretty rosy cheeks naturally, but this stick can be used on the lips and lids as well, making it more than just a blush! The sheer, cotton candy pink is a little too light/pale for my lips in particular, but I think this might work well as a eyeshadow base color or as a brow bone highlighter.
- Katherine Eyeliner Solution – .35 g / $26 – (Product is full size) The color is “Cessna Brown” which is a dark brown. The eyeliner goes on super smooth and easily with plenty of pigment, and there’s even a brush on the other end if you want to smudge out your eyeliner for a smoky eye look.
The total value of February’s box is $128 for five full size products! I keep saying it every month, but getting full size products for $29.99 per month on a month-to-month basis makes this my absolute favorite subscription box. The value is always out of the park, plus you get to try some neat products from smaller indie brands who are all dedicated to being completely cruelty free. March’s box is already here, so that’s going up on the blog soon.