Once a quarter, Goodebox offers these clearance boxes featuring an assortment of ‘leftover’ items from boxes during the prior few months. This was the first time I opted into one of the bonus boxes, and the gamble turned out alright! I got a few dupes from my prior boxes and a few items that I’m SO glad were included. There are two that I’m going to foist off onto friends, but the one full-size product (that lip gloss!) is AWESOME. Listing below, in no particular order.
- Pangea Organics Eye Cream – .5oz/$60 – I hadn’t received this before, and likely won’t buy it since I have really sensitive eyes. I will give it a try though and see how it goes over, but it’s way too pricey for regular use. I do like the smell of rose though, so it’s definitely something I’ll try once!
- Balanced Guru No Frizz Balancing Oil – 1oz/$25 – A product I really loved when I received it in the July 2014 box! I was really thrilled to see this again, and will definitely use it up. The sample is half the size of the full product, so between this and the other box, I basically have a full product.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream – 1.7oz/$39 – I had received this in the April 2014 Goodebox and still haven’t used the first sample, thinking I was going to save it for going under makeup for a special night out. But hey, now I have two, so I can give it a try whenever, right?!
- Pure Natural Diva Whisper Body Spray – 16oz/$40 – Ehhh. The scent is barely even there, and isn’t one I’d use on a daily basis really. It’s okay, just nothing spectacular.
- Evofem Softcup – 14ct/$7.99-$9.99 – These again. I don’t have a period that needs protecting (or any at all), so, a total loss. I figured they’d be in this box since they were in almost all the boxes in July.
- Seventh Generation Hydrating Boost – 1.5oz/$14.99 – This goes such a long way, that even from using this pretty regularly from the April box, the little sample tube still has plenty of life left in it. Having a second means I should make it through the whole winter and be able to treat the dry corners of my nose on the samples!
- LA Fresh Nail Polish Remover – 20ct/$10.99 – I wasn’t a big fan of these from the July box and now I have more. Oh well, they’ll find a good home, even if they’re not a good fit for me.
- Celsus Scar Cream – .7oz/$19.99 – Looks like this was from the March box before I joined. I don’t really have any awful scars that I care about reducing (I think they make me unique), so I’ll probably find another home for these two little foil packets.
- Sumbody Let My Muscles Go Salt Bath – 4oz/$7.80 – When I opened the mailbox to grab the Goodebox, something smelled like lavender, and it’s definitely this little bag of bath salts. WOW. It’s funny because lavender isn’t at all in the ingredient list, but it smells so strongly of lavender. I’m not a big bath person, but I’ll stash this away for some future vacation that may involve a fancy whirlpool bath tub. Looks like this was from the February box before I joined.
- Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder – 15pkts/$44.25 – I’m not big on protein powders or shakes or any of that, but hey, I have the sample, so I’ll try it! The flavor is Vanilla Spiced Chai, so this would be really nice in the morning with some almond milk.
- Diva Stix White Highlighter – $4.88 – Another item from the February box. I’ve never really used a highlighter before, and this one seems to not be very opaque which is great for me. It’ll definitely be worth trying, and this seems to be a full size product.
- Revolution Freedom Gloss – .23 oz/$26 – From January 2014. Color is “Truth” and is spot on perfect for me. This is the real winner of the box and completely paid for the box! It’s a full size sample and was in a box before I joined, so it’s wholly new to me. This will be getting plenty of use. The smell isn’t all that pleasing – kind of smells like raw vegetable oil – but it goes on nicely, has a great sparkle, and feels nice on.
So, overall, 12 products like promised, one definitely full-size, and I think the Diva Stix is full size as well. Not a bad haul!