Every once in a while, Goodbeing does this bonus boxes to clear out their inventory of old products. Even though I cancelled, I still love these bonus boxes, so I jumped on it the second I got the email. The box cost $20 plus $5 shipping, ten items included at least two full size. Not a bad box! I’d gotten everything in the box before except the Juice Beauty Moisturizer and the Gia blush, but don’t mind seeing the Balanced Guru set again – the Nourish Me oil is probably my Holy Grail as far as subscription boxes go this year. I’ll probably be trading out/gifting the Curandera oil since I really can’t tolerate the smell. The Natural tanner is going too (I’m fair skinned, so tan just looks silly on me), as is the Davids Toothpaste (Stevia and I DO NOT get along). Even without those three products, the Balanced Guru set covers the $25 total cost, so I’m good with that! Oh the blush is WAY too pink for my rosy cheeks, but I figure it can be repurposed as an eyeshadow so I’m okay with that. Here’s a quick rundown of the contents plus values.
- Davids Natural Toothpaste – 5.25 oz / $7.95
- Curandera Remedies Kapalabati Cold and Sinus Oil â€“ .5 oz / $12.50
- Poppy & Elle Hair Ties â€“ 3 ties / $4.20
- SunTegrity Self Tanner â€“ .25 oz / $1.95
- S.W. Basics Exfoliant â€“ .7 oz / $12
- Gia Minerals Blush – 3 g / $18.75
- Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer – .26 oz / $3.64
- Balanced Guru Nourish Me Serum â€“ 1 oz / $22.99
- Balanced Guru Tone It Lightly â€“ 1 oz / $9
- Balanced Guru Face It Lightly – 1 oz / $10
The total value of the box is $102.98 which is pretty phenomenal. Even without the three products I won’t use, I’m still at $80.58 which is a pretty good return on $25!