Every time I see emails for these bonus boxes from Goodbeing, I jump on the chance to pick one up. I had been a regular Goodbeing/Goodebox subscriber until May of 2016, but I still like grabbing these bonus boxes since they tend to be a good value. This one sold for $30 including shipping and was advertised as being between a $75 and $90 value with 10 products, at least two full size items. I usually don’t do reviews on these bonus boxes since there are a lot of products to go through and try, but I’ll at least do a list of the products plus values. My box contained 12 products with 2 of those being full size, one of which was another one of those Rafiki bracelets like the one from February of last year but in a different color. These were the bracelets that led me to cancel my subscription since they came in two boxes in a row and were not something I was interested in (I can’t believe they STILL have these around). As someone who isn’t a regular monthly subscriber, I did get a few neat, new products that I haven’t tried before, so this is a great way to dip your toe into what Goodbeing offers before jumping in to a monthly subscription.
- New Chapter Every Woman’s One Daily Multi – 24 ct / $14.99 – (Sample size is 10 tablets, value of $6.25)
- Gia Minerals Mineral Blush – 4 g / $24 – (Product is 3 g, value of $18 by volume) Color is “Splendid Rose”
- Suntegrity Lip C.P.R. – 2.8 g / $28 – (Product is .5 g, value of $5 by volume) Color is “Sunny Blush”
- Moody Sisters Lip Scrub – 1 oz / $9 – (Product is full size)
- Folium Medica Athlete Potion – 1 oz / $42 – (Product .5 oz, value of $21 by volume)
- Noctua Diem Cucumber & Seaweed Cooling Mask – 4 oz / $30 – (Product is 2 oz, value of $15 by volume)
- Odacite CaR Vital Glow Serum – 5 mL / $55 – (Product is .7 mL, value of $1.10 by volume)
- The Seaweed Bath Co. Restoring Marine Serum – 1 oz / $45 – (Product is .16 oz, value of $7.20 by volume)
- Derma E Hydrating Night Creme – 2 oz / $29.50 – (Product is .5 oz, value of $7.38 by volume)
- Osea Ocean Cleanser – 5 oz / $44 – (Product is 1 oz, value of $8.80 by volume)
- Kahina Brightening Serum – 30 mL / $72 (1 packet at about 3 mL each, approx value of $7.20)
- Me to We Rafiki Bracelet – 1 bracelet / $10 – (Product is full size)
The total value comes to $115.93 which is well above the advertised value! I’m pretty happy with mostly everything that came in this bonus box. The only things I’m not terribly thrilled with are the bracelet and vitamins, but I’ll end up using everything else which makes the box a pretty fantastic value for $30. It’s hard to pick a single item that I’m really thrilled about, but it’s probably the a tie between the Osea cleanser and Folium Medica potion that smells SO good. Honestly, this was a great value for what’s included, and I always like getting these bonus boxes. Looking forward to the next one!